Intelligence Service: Threat Intelligence [TI]
Hacking incidents such as the Ransomware attacks due to Phishing emails are on the rise. Threat Intelligence is the process of gathering, analyzing and providing the relevant Vendor patch updates / hot fix details for the prevailing Threats. Staying up-to-date with the latest security threats, exploits, viruses, Trojans and malwares is very tedious activity for any Organization. Outsourcing this activity ensures your Organization stays updated.
Advantages of TI Service
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ZERO Day vulnerabilities, security Threats, Malwares, Virus, Trojans
- Gather information for the recent Malware, analyze, prepare and share detailed report including the security fix recommendations (if any)
- Customized TI model to get the Vendor patch details and Hot fixes only for the relevant security incidents that matters most to your Organization
- Dig deep into a specific malware, create and share a detailed malware analysis Report
- Gathers and shares a list of Virus definitions from various Vendors to stop the latest threats
THREAT INTELLIGENCE [TI]
TI data is gathered from various sources to get the latest security vulnerabilities, hacks, incidents and techniques
- US CERT
- Symantec (Threats, Vulnerabilities) and
- Kasperksy (IoT Vulnerabilities)
Recognized by the Government of India under:
© SecureFirst Solutions Private Limited.